Here are some common maintenance tips to follow –
1. Always the oil…the lifeblood of your car.
2. The tire pressure…safety first.
3. Your braking system…safety second.
4. The antifreeze level.
5. The air filter…it must not be clogged.
6. The transmission fluid.
7. Your car’s lights.If you remain diligent with these things and more, you may extend the life of your foreign or domestic vehicle by years! A.J.’s Import Garage will assist you in that endeavor. Just schedule a routine maintenance check late in the year and be fully prepared for winter driving in the Topeka area in 2021. They are located at 501 S.W. Harrison. See them on the internet at ajsimportgarage.com. Call (785) 233-1000 to schedule your check-up.